Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Owl iPod Cozy!

I just love those adorable crochet owl hats for babies! They are so cute. I'm sad to say I don't yet have any of those patterns, but they were the inspiration for my newest project... The Owl iPod Cozy!!


I worked for two days on this. (could only work on it in between taking care of two kids) I came up with my own pattern for everything you see on the cozy. I'm so very proud of this! I think it's adorable! It gave me inspiration to make more so now I have a growing list of iPod cozies I want to make. Want to add an idea? Comment below!Now more pics of my pretty cozy! Enjoy!


A close up of the cute little flower I made for it's "hair"




1 comment:

  1. just adorable. you should really consider writing a pattern for it. i know i would so make it.

    ReplyDelete